“As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Mark 10:17
Join us this winter as we explore the significance of “falling” before the Lord and understanding the importance of eternity.
Camp fills up FAST, so get your deposits and registrations in early!!!
$67 per counselor
$10 counselor fee for individuals not bringing their own counselor
A $50 non-refundable deposit and completed registration form for each camper/counselor is necessary to reserve a spot
Churches must provide their own counselors. Counselors must be 18 and older. There must be 1 counselor for every 7 campers of the same gender (2 counselors for 8 campers, 3 for 15, etc.). Extra counselors (counselors who do not need to come to satisfy the ratio requirements) must pay the full camper fee of $116.
If you do not have a counselor, contact Prescott Pines Camp at (928) 445-5225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A limited number of counselors are available for individuals not coming with a church, for a fee of $10 per camper.
You might want to bring extra spending money for:
- Snack shop and gift shop $20 (recommended minimum)
- Camp Picture $5
- Meals on the road
All free time Rec activities are included in the price of camp!!!
- Register and Pay in full before December 20th and receive a $15 discount off of the regular price.
- Churches – bring a total of 10 kids to any Prescott Pines sponsored winter camp & receive 1 spot FREE!
Check-in starts at 3:00 pm Friday (Don’t miss Dinner @ 5:30!) – If you plan on arriving later than 5:30pm please call the camp office at (928) 445-5225 to let them know.
- Counselor orientation meeting is at 6:30pm in the chapel
- First session starts at 7:30pm
- Pick-up is at 10:30 am Sunday
Important: Your registration form and deposit BOTH must be received before a spot will be reserved for you!
Individual Registrations We have a new on-line registration program for all our camp sessions. To register please click the “Register” links above. The registration works best when using Google Chrome. When the registration page has opened you will create an account with a user name and password. Please save both for future camp registrations. Once logged in complete the camper profile and then register for camp. Payment may be submitted on-line or you can send a check to Prescott Pines Camp.
Group Registrations Please call Heather at 928-445-5225 or email email@example.com to set up a group hold for your church. Once the hold is created you will receive a “group hold code” to give to your campers to use when registering for camp. They will follow the above procedure to register and enter the code into the group hold field of the registration form. The code identifies them with your church.
Jesse accepted Christ as his savior in the summer of 1987 after attending his first summer camp while in Jr. High. He grew up attending Valley Christian Church in Tucson, AZ, where he is currently serving as the Senior Minister. He has a heart for God and he prays that it comes through when he is sharing God’s word with others. more…
Christian currently serves as the Student Ministries Director at Compel Church in northwest Phoenix, where he received his licensing to preach. His sole dream in life is to speak the hope of Jesus into the lives of students. more…
Winter Fest & Winter X
Daniel brings with him a group of worship leaders who are passionate about leading others to Christ through music. All serve in their individual church’s worship teams.
We are bringing back all your favorite activities, as well as adding some new activities that are sure to be a hit.
- High Ropes Course
- Indoor Rock Climbing Wall
- Double Zipline
- Team Competitions
- Gaga Ball
- 9 Square
- …and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your provider, you will either have partial cell phone coverage or none at all. Verizon is the best for now, AT&T is a close second. Sprint is pretty sketchy and T-Mobile and other smaller companies are probably out of luck.
Campers – Check with your group leaders for permission to use cell phones.
- All paid guests are given a wristband when they arrive at camp and are asked to wear it for the duration of their stay. Anybody on campus who is not wearing a wristband will be asked to check in at the main office.
- All visitors need to check in at the welcome center upon arrival and will be directed to their group leader.
- Prescott Pines Camp is surrounded on three sides by National Forest and by private property on the fourth side. There is a fence surrounding the property and the entrances are both clearly marked.
- Group leaders can request keys for various levels of security in the lodging. By default, we will give one master key for each building you are using, mainly for the purpose of unlocking doors that were accidently locked. If you would like individual room security though, we can provide you with a specific key for each room. Please keep in mind though that there is a small fee for lost keys.
- Please do not bring valuables or expensive items to Prescott Pines Camp. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. The safest place to keep these items is in your private vehicle.
- Our biggest security concern here is the animals. Squirrels and skunks live fat and happy lives here at camp and are not afraid to walk through open doors day or night. They also have not figured out how zippers work either and tend to just chew their way through a bag to get to the food. Please help us out by keeping doors closed, even when you are in the room.
If you submit your registration online, you should receive an email confirmation within a few minutes. Please check your spam box to make sure it wasn’t filtered.
If you sent in your registration via “snail mail”, you will receive an email when it is processed, assuming you gave us one on the registration form. If you did not, then you may verify we received it by calling. Please give us at least a week to get your registration in the mail and process it before calling.
With enough warning, we are able to accommodate most dietary needs. Please let us know about your needs via the Dietary Request Form.
If your dietary needs constitute a serious health risk, the safest thing to do is bring your own food. We can provide refrigeration and a microwave for you to prepare your own meals.
The Hungry Bear Snack and Gift Shop is available upon request by the group leader. We offer a variety of snacks, hot food items, and fountain and bottled drinks. There is also a selection of souvenirs, t-shirts, gifts and toys to choose from.
The required ratio is 1 adult leader per 7 students of the same sex. You are welcome to bring additional leaders over the required ratio, however, they will pay the full camper price.
The camp broadcasts a wireless internet signal from the Welcome Center and the Hungry Bear Depot outside of the Dining Hall. You can access this signal using most wi-fi enabled devices. Please stop by the Welcome Center to get the access code.
Campers – Check with your group leaders for permission to access the internet.
- Campers are under the authority of the camp staff during the camp week.
- Campers may not leave the grounds unless:
- under supervised camp activities
- a written request signed by the parent/guardian is presented at registration.
- No visitors without prior approval.
- Campers will conform to the camp dress code which is casual and modest.
Prescott Pines is not responsible for any items left behind, lost, or stolen. After 30 days, unclaimed items become the property of Prescott Pines and will be given to needy families or charitable organizations. We recommend that you leave valuable items at home .
Due to the intensity and the scheduling of the programs, the public phones will be unavailable to the campers. As always, our medical personnel will contact you in case of a sickness or injury.
Campers are responsible for their own insurance coverage. Personal insurance information will be collected with the camper’s registrations, and will be kept on file, to be used if the camper needs medical treatment.
Campers will be pre-assigned to housing based on space available and roommate requests. See registration form to indicate a roommate preference, we will try to honor your requests. Church groups will be assigned housing together, based upon gender. No cabin assignments will be changed on check-in day.
Electronic devices such as: Ipods, MP3 players, CD Players, Radios, Electronic Games,
Drugs Other than their own Prescription*
Tobacco, Fireworks, Alcohol, Firearms, Knives or other Weapons*
*None of these are allowed on the grounds and if brought will be taken away and NOT returned! Campers should understand that violation of these rules may result in the contact of parents/guardians with the possibility of being sent home.
- Lodging is assigned according to how many people are in your group and what is available. Your lodging assignment may not be the same as last year! We will let you know what has been assigned to you as soon as we can.
- We only assign you the number of buildings you need. You will need to assign your campers and chaperons to the individual rooms.
- You can see floor plans and cabin assignment sheets on our website.
- Guests must bring their own bedding, towels and toiletries. Upgraded lodges include bedding and towels, but not toiletries. Upgraded lodges are also an additional fee.
For questions about winter camp, please contact Alicia Wilson (928) 445-5225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about registration, please contact Heather Trail at (928) 445-5225 or email@example.com