855 E School House Gulch Rd
Prescott, AZ 86303
M-F: 8am – 5:00pm
Send a Message
What is lodging like?
- Lodging is assigned according to how many people are in your group and what is available. Your lodging assignment may not be the same as last year! We will let you know what has been assigned to you as soon as we can.
- We only assign you the number of buildings you need. You will need to assign your campers and chaperones to the individual rooms.
- You can see floor plans and cabin assignment sheets on our website.
- Guests must bring their own bedding, towels, and toiletries. Upgraded lodges include bedding and towels, but no toiletries. Upgraded lodges are also an additional fee.
What's on the menu? Do you accommodate special dietary needs?
What kind of security does the camp have in place?
- When we have multiple groups on the grounds, we give each group a specific color wristband to help identify who are paying guests here at camp.
- All visitors need to check-in at the welcome center upon arrival and will be directed to their group leader.
- Prescott Pines Camp is surrounded on three sides by National Forest and by private property on the fourth side. There is a fence surrounding the property and the entrances are both clearly marked.
- Group leaders can request keys for various levels of security in the lodging. By default, we will give one master key for each building you are using, mainly for the purpose of unlocking doors that were accidentally locked. If you would like individual room security though, we can provide you with a specific key for each room. Please keep in mind though that there is a small fee for lost keys.
- Please do not bring valuables or expensive items to Prescott Pines Camp. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. The safest place to keep these items is in your private vehicle.
- Our biggest security concern here is the animals. Squirrels and skunks live fat and happy lives here at camp and are not afraid to walk through open doors day or night. They also have not figured out how zippers work either and tend to just chew their way through a bag to get to the food. Please help us out by keeping doors closed, even when you are in the room.
What happens to lost & found items?
Prescott Pines is not responsible for any items left behind, lost, or stolen. We will keep found items for 30 days. We will gladly ship any items, we just ask that you cover the cost of shipping. Ultimately, we recommend that you leave valuable items at home.
Will I have internet access?
The camp broadcasts a wireless internet signal from the Welcome Center and Hungry Bear Depot and several of the meeting rooms. You can access this signal using most wi-fi enabled devices. Just click on PrescottPines-Guest.
Will I get cell reception?
Depending on your provider, you will either have partial cell phone coverage or none at all. Verizon is the best for now, AT&T is a close second. Sprint is pretty sketchy and T-Mobile and other smaller companies are probably out of luck.