BlogNews & Updates
UPDATED MARCH 2021
At Prescott Pines Camp, we are committed to providing the best possible experience for our guests. In this unprecedented time, we are relying on expert guidance from our state health department and the CDC to provide a safe environment for all who visit camp.
As a camp staff, we have committed to fulfill the following procedures and safety goals:
1. All staff will notify their supervisor if they experience any known symptoms of COVID-19, if they have traveled outside of the state or have knowingly been in contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19.
2. All staff will have their temperature checked daily to ensure that it is below 100.0° F.
3. All staff will wear a mask when interacting with guests when less than 6 feet of one another and indoors.
4. All dining room surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each meal.
5. All public bathrooms will be at least cleaned twice a day. All lodging bathrooms will be cleaned once per day.
6. All sleeping rooms will have fans to encourage airflow during the day.
7. All meeting rooms will be cleaned at least once a day.
8. All hand sanitizing stations will be checked daily.
9. All recreation equipment will be sanitized before and after use.
10. Yavapai County does not mandate masks in public places.
In preparation for your visit to camp we want to share some expectations for your group. During your time at camp, you will be expected to arrive at your meals and recreation activities at your scheduled time. We ask that you adhere to social distancing guidelines with other groups, and you are encouraged to only interact with PPC Staff and your own group. In an effort to minimize illness at camp, we ask that you check on the history of your camper’s health 14 days prior to arrival. The best camp sessions start with healthy campers, and this begins at home.
Symptoms to look for:
Shortness of Breath
New loss of Taste or Smell
Other Flu-Like Symptoms
If any of these symptoms are displayed while at camp, please notify a PRESCOTT PINES staff member who may recommend the implementation of our quarantine procedures.
Click the following links for further information
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.