Located in the cool Ponderosa Pine forest north of the valley, Prescott Pines is the ideal location for your outdoor education camp. Surrounded by natural beauty and taught by instructors trained in experiential education, your class’ experience here will be the stuff of lunchroom conversations for years to come.
Our curriculum is targeted to 5th and 6th grade and most classes conform to the Arizona State Standards of Education. We have programs for both Christian and Public schools.
Take a look at our two services, basic and premium.
I would not take my sixth-graders to anywhere other than Prescott Pines for science camp. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the camp never stops improving its grounds and curriculum. The lessons are STEM-focused and align with AZ curriculum standards while incorporating character building opportunities and teamwork. I also love the fact that I can pick my classes each year based on the interests of each new group of students I have.
– Jenna Carpenter, Gateway Pointe
BasicThe most flexible option
- Rent our facilities for your own program.
- We provide 2 nights of camp-style lodging and 6 meals served all-you-can-eat buffet style, while you plan and run your own classes and activities.
- We’ll also teach 2 classes for you from a selection of team-building and recreational options.
• Rock Wall
• Zip Line
• High Ropes Course
• Low Ropes Course (Team-building)
• Guided Hikes to Bean Peak or Goldwater Lake
• Personality Powers
• and more!
PremiumLet the camping experts create and run the program for you!
- For this program, we do it all!
- The cost includes 2 nights lodging, 6 meals, and a snack.
- We facilitate the whole program for you—including evening activities!
- You choose which classes and activities you would like (most classes line up with the current Arizona state standards for education):
• All of the classes available in the Basic option
• Trebuchet Toss
• Secret Life of Trees
• and so many more!
- Minimum group size of 40 people required for this program.
For either option, schools must provide all chaperones at a minimum of 1 adult to 7 students ratio, as well as a camp nurse.
Programs are available Monday-Friday only.