A Non-Exhaustive list of things to do at Prescott Pines
- The MAC is an enclosed gymnasium with a basketball court, volleyball court, rock wall, fireplace, ping pong tables and more rec equipment than we can reasonably list here.
- The Ball Field is a 1.7 acre grass field, perfectly suited for all things pertaining to ball fields.
- Archery, both recurve and compound.
- Hungry Bear Cafe & Depot, a snack shop and a great place to hang out
- Photo Booth, a free green screen set up with props located at the Hungry Bear. Pictures can be sent as a text or email.
- Gaga Ball
- Outdoor Volleyball, both paved and sand
- Outdoor Basketball
- Human Foosball Court
- Zip Line
- Speed Line
- High Ropes Course
- Swimming Pool
- Hiking Trails, one to a lookout and another to a lake
- Eliminator (we shoot you with tennis balls while you run a course)
- Various Team Building classes
- And more!
Some activities may require an additional fee based on your event.