Do Something Meaningful this Summer!
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you the chance make friends while doing something meaningful?
We are the place for you!
This position requires individuals who are enthusiastic, community-oriented, and can create inspirational experiences in a high-energy setting who can work up to 40 hours with included weekends.
This position may include the following:
Recreation | Maintenance | A/V Technician | Housekeeping | Dining
(both are included with sufficient training, no additional fees)
- Serve Safe (food handlers card)
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding/CPR/First Aid
SUMMER STAFF DETAILS
Monday, May 16 – Sunday, August 14
- To have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- To be flexible to a changing environment
- To have a positive attitude
- To be able to get along with people
- To have the desire to work hard
- To be able to lift up to 50 lbs or more
- To have reliable transportation
- Experience not required, but helpful