CABIN TIME QUESTIONS
- What are thieves of presence?
- What are some of the ways I can practice presence?
- Am I working or worshiping?
- What are the ways, truths, and offers of life in the world apart from Jesus?
- How has following those worked for you?
- What would it look like to trust in Jesus as the way, truth, and life and acquire skills in the faith today?
- What does being with, becoming like, and doing what Jesus did look like in my life?
- What kind of community are we going to be?
5:30 – 7:00 pm | ARRIVAL/CHECK-IN (OFFICE)
7:30 pm | CHAPEL (MAC)
9:00 pm | CABIN TIME
9:30 pm | COLOR TEAM TIME
10:00 pm | IN CABINS!
7:30 AM | LEADER MTG (Marapai)
8:00 AM | BREAKFAST & COFFEE SHOP
9:00 AM | CHAPEL
10:30 AM | ALL CAMP GAMP
12:00 PM | LUNCH
1:00 PM | FREE TIME
Zipline, Archery, Basketball Tournament (Manzanita), Ping Pong Tournament (MAC)
3:00 PM | FREE TIME
High Ropes, Hungry Bear, Volleyball Tournament (Sand Court), Cornhole Tournament (MAC)
5:30 PM | DINNER
6:30 PM | CHAPEL
8:00 PM | Cabin Time
9:00 PM | FREE TIME
Glowminator (MAC) –
S’mores (VICTORY CIRCLE)
Dance Party (MAIN CHAPEL)
10:00 PM | IN CABINS!
8:00 AM | BREAKFAST
*all moved out of cabins by 9am*
9:00 AM | CHAPEL
10:30 AM | GOODBYE UNTIL SUMMER CAMP!
Feel free to use the lobby of the cabins as a meeting space, but stay out of the opposite genders’ bedrooms.
Please keep your cabin doors closed!
Please be respectful of other church’s space, especially during cabin time
Listen for the bell, please be on time! The bell will signal when it’s time for chapel, meals and the start of activities.
Please be off your phones during sessions!
If you have any questions, please see your church leader or a camp staff.